Monday, August 15, 2005

Charmed Life


Got this from my sister, and it make sense. I have this tendency to think about things when it present itself to me, take for instance the phrases below. I can’t help but think about the person who’ll fit into the description. Unfortunately none of them fits, some does but not entirely. I guess there no such person, I just have to wake up and face it that it’s just a guy not a “dream guy”.

DREAM GUY

Find a guy who...
calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Wait for the guy...
who kisses your forehead,
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends.

Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.
Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."


Entwined hands, reminds me of the guy with outstretched arms… mainly to get whatever it is that I am carrying and he automatically do this when he is with me. Little did he know that it means a lot to me. I am so tempted to one day give him my hand in return and not the package I am holding. When that day comes I know I am up for it, ready for anything, ready for him. Sabagay he didn’t know that I will marry him one day, hehehe.

I am wondering why I used the title above, I can give my all-time favorite excuse, this is me wala talaga akong sense I just thought I’d use para iba naman. Then it struck me that I am indeed living a charmed life most of the time. On context I can be charming (as other people would say) but figuratively I am living a magical life – nothing about the wingardium leviosa kind of stuff just simple & plain magic.

Finally, as promised here are the pics na nabubulok na sa phone ko. I was able to post them today. Happy Monday to all, enjoy this week!

No comments: