Thursday, August 11, 2005

Breaking Benjamin

Ang bagong band na kinahuhumalingan ni Juanna. My ex Billy Corgan co-wrote 3 songs on their 2004 album. Aside from their song Sooner or Later I really don’t know any other songs from this band, until one day it was raining (hehehe ngayon yun) then Launchcast played their track “Rain”, very timely. Now I have the whole album! Hooray! My personal favorites aside from Rain include Forget It and Follow Me. Also the pic I have posted here was something that I edited, hehehe. I placed the We Are Not Alone album cover as Ben’s shirt, hehehe nagpacreative kuno ako :) Here’s what Forget It is all about (katunog to ng “On A High” ni Duncan Sheik)

FORGET IT
It's a crime you let it happen to me

Nevermind, I'll let it happen to you
Out of mind, forget it there's nothing to lose
but my mind and all the things I wanted
Everytime I get it I throw it away
It's a sign, I get it, I wanna stay
by the time I lose it I'm not afraid
of looking at you truly fake it
How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that I don't wanna see
Forget it
There's a place I see you follow me
Just a taste of all that might come to be
I'm alone but only breathe you can breath
to question every answer coming
Just send away
Please let me stay
Coming your way
Forget it
It's a crime you let it happen to me
Out of mind, I love it, easy to please
Nevermind, forget it, just memories
All the pain inside a spiral notebook
Just send awayPlease let me stay
Coming your wayI can live forever here
Forget it
How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're a part of me that I don't wanna see
I can live forever here

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aba, creative na ang sister ko. Career shift na ba ito?

Anne said...

oo sister, balak ko apply-an yung graphic/web designer sa Jacobsons, lol