Friday, August 26, 2005

Bored and Loving It

Friday, yahooo!

Afternoons at our office is always quiet & busy especially on Fridays when we have to make sure that everything has been taken cared of especially the reports for the US office. Although there are times too when our Friday afternoons usually gives us the feeling of restlessness and the aspiration that the day will be over soon, this Friday was an exceptional one. I thought this day would be over without an entry on my journal because I’m not really up to it plus the fact that I don’t have anything to blabber about. Then in a short span of time (around 30 minutes of goofing with my phone camera) ta-dan! An instant entry! I had a lot of fun. With my friends Jenny who’s really photogenic & camera shy-I-don’t-know-that-term and Pen who’s really cute & oh so young in pictures set the office atmosphere in real chaos. Obviously our boss is not around hehehe. Here are the pictures from th
is fun-filled afternoon.

BEST OF JENNY

MOI

BEST OF PEN


Yes we are bored but we're loving every minute of it hehehe.


DEBS ARGH!!!

Disgusting
Ewan
Boring
Sordid

That’s what DEBS the movie is all about. I can’t believe I wasted my time watching this film which stars teen actresses of Hollywood, teens that other teens look up to yet what the story told is otherwise. It was irresponsible of MTV films to be showing something like that although you can get the value of friendship in that movie, the totality of it will never justify this one little good thing that we want kids today to learn. It’s a shameful movie. Arghhh! I cannot believe it.

No comments: