Thursday, July 28, 2005

et al

Yuppies are always busy, I know I am one of them. But it is really something when they could always find the time to unwind and answer crazy stuffs sent via internet. I sent out a forwarded survey yesterday on how your friends know you. I would like to share some of the answers I have received, they are hilarious (especially those from Kuya Alfred)… they made me laugh that is why I took the liberty of posting some of them here. It is great to know that people I know and love knows and love me too. Kahit yung iba pang-asar, thank you friends!

Kuya Alfred (thanks! Pasalamat ka you’re my friend Faye’s brother kung hindi maasar ako sayo, hehehe)
8. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
oh my god what a babe!
18. What is the best feature about me?
your eyes!
23. Would you consider me a friend?
friend. could I just add a girl before the friend? hehehehehehe . . . . joke lng (bka mainis ka? hehehehe)
35. Do you think i'm cool?
No . . you're hot!!!!
************
From my friend Junie Rick:
8. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
ANG CUTE MO!!!
14. Have you ever had a crush on me? (N/A if we're of the same sex, but it depends on u!)
HELL YES
18. What is the best feature about me?
EYES, LIPS AND COMPLEXION
24. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie, average, sporty,punk,hippie, glam, nerdy, nobby, silent, raver, or rocker, or something else?
BEAUTIFUL
************
From Jenny:
(cut)
I can say Jenny really knows me esp when it comes to food.
*************
From Lorrry
(cut)
The past time we always do, hay reminds me of our younger days. Musta na kaya si Paeng (NOT my fafa Raffy ha!) na crush ko nung freshies?
*************

SEGUE

My friends think na my best feature are my eyes, kahit malabo? Ewan ko lang, I don’t think kase na it is the best feature I have hehehe (as if I have other good features).

I was really smiling the other day when Julius sent me a copy of his strip all about Zeke. I have no idea why he keeps on sending me artworks of what he did nevertheless I am grateful because they make me smile pero nakakainis, bakit si Zeke dreamer & sleepwalker? Ako yun eh!!! Sue me my dear for this but I am gonna publish your latest artwork here:

My sister made me a testimonial on Friendster. Okay lang di naman nya ako china-racter assassinate hehehe pero she said I’m suplada and maarte, ate ko oo. Di bale I’m gonna counter act that hehehe I will make you the best testi ever, you can kill me after.


NEW CRUSH
Wala lang I really like Luc, hay he looks like a splitting image of Superman. Can’t wait for another Monday para I can see him again kaso konti ng exposure nya. Hay Matthew Bomer!

ATTIC CAT

Naiinis na ko super late na ng Attic Cat, can anybody do something about it? Argh!!!!

SHMINGLES MATCHES

Okay ba Gabby? Oh well Congrats to Marco!


No comments: