Tuesday, July 19, 2005

PUSH

by Sarah Mclachlan

Everytime I look at you the world just melts away
all my troubles, all my fears dissolve in your affection
you see me at my weakest but you take me as I am
when I fall you offer me a softer place to land

you stay the course, you hold the line keep it all together
you're the one true thing I know I can believe in
you're all the things that I desire
you save me, complete me
you're the one true thing I know I can believe in

I get mad so easy but you give me room to breathe
no matter what I say, you'll do
because you're too good to fight about it
even when I have to push just to see how far you'll go
you wont stoop down to battle but you never turn to go

Love is just the antidote nothing else can cure me there are times
I cant decide when I cant tell up from down
you make me feel less crazy otherwise I’d drown
but you pick me up and brush me off you tell me I'm ok
Sometimes that’s just what we need to get us through the day

Song of the moment, I love this song a lot, I love thinking about the person that fits this song, I love everything around me lately, thank God for small favors :-)

No comments: