Monday, July 25, 2005

Goodbye and Hello



I spent my Saturday afternoon lamenting on the demise of the greatest Headmaster Hogwarts has ever had, yes my dears Dumbledore. Albus Dumbledore died and it is really a great loss for the wizarding world. I am so pathetic crying over a fictional character but hell, I have been with them for 6 years now, feeling nothing over Dumbledore's death would be more pathetic. I am sorry Ziella & Gabs for ruining your HP moments, my bad it was too much emotions for me that I need to tell somebody, hehehe.








Saturday night was Marco's kick off of his party. I can say it was a success. Congratulations Marco!









(with Jayson)


Marco & Ina with Marco's sisters Meryl & Tracy did a fabulous job of making the venue really homy and cozy.







As I bid my farewell to Dumbledore, I am waving my hellos to the new friends I have met last Saturday.




No comments: