Monday, June 27, 2005

Vanilla Sky

I am done singing Kwarto by Sugarfree – literally & figuratively speaking. There are times when you want to retrieve things from the trash box, perhaps it’s the pride & the ego that stops you from doing so but still thank God for self-control and I want to say that I’m proud of myself for listening to my inner self (ows, am I really?).

Song of the Moment: Sleeps with Butterflies (hardy harhar! I’m now turned into a social butterfly?)

“I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy”

Oh well, I’m done with shooing people away… as I have read just this weekend, “Men invariably resorted to overt male chauvinism once a relationship is established and the woman is emotionally committed”. Thank you Dr. Robin Cook. Well said.

Anyway what’s my point, nada I just want to talk talk & talk like I knew I would. But hey I know people who tell me that I am not good with words & I totally agree like geez, who are we kidding today? I don’t even make sense.

Life, there are 6 billion people in the world & counting but what you do (or say for that matter) can still make a difference. As Sofia Serrano said to David Ames, Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. And if you are asking what went wrong, nothing went wrong, it was just what it should be… the downside of your highest high & the deepest lowest low you can have but take note that you can always get up.

So… magpapaalam na sayo ang aking kwarto. On second thought, what is the door invented for? You can always knock ;-)

No comments: