Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rains Clouding Up My Head

And will you tell all your friends you've got your gun to my head
This all was only wishful thinkin, this all was only wishful thinkin
-Taking Back Sunday, Cute without the E

It has been raining all afternoon in the past days, I dunno why but not for the cliché that rains depicts sadness, I am still feeling blue. I am one person whom I know that truly abhors rains, drenched streets & pesky sidewalks. I just totally can’t get this hatred out of me. I am just glad that the rain was never a person cos if so, I can picture him as an a-hole of a man hehehe, always ruining my day.

I woke up real early today, I can picture that it’ll be a beautiful day, a little less great than my day yesterday I think. I was up & circling my house early, looking at stuff that needs fixing before I prepare myself for work. My morning turned out fine. Then just minutes ago when I looked at the window it was drizzling already. I can now imagine a rainy dismissal from work for the day.

Well I don’t really hate the rain come to think of it. Maybe we were just caught up in bad timings (most of the time). There are rare occasions when I welcome the rain, it’ll be an afternoon on a Saturday or Sundays when no work should be done outside the house. I just don’t like to be around the rain most of the time.

The truth hurts… words from Jesse & Celine

“You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details.”
“Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past.”
“I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.”
“Life's hard. It's supposed to be. If we didn't suffer, we'd never learn anything.”

A Series of Fortunate Events for Joel

While I am soaked in unlucky circumstances (read: an addition to my unfortunate maladies, one band I am intrigued to watch will be at ATC on Saturday and Sugarfree will be performing as well on the 29th – I am cursed! I’ll be out of town when Hale performs & out of the country when it’s Sugarfree’s turn), my good friend Jo is being showered with luck. Apart from a shinning career, a new car & me as his loyal & one of a kind friend (hehehe some guys have all the luck – lol), he was really on the edge in acquiring his passport (even with a middle name problem he got one! – his charms worked kuno), a fully booked HK flight accepted him (back & foth pa!) and the fully booked hotel & package accomodated him (with the exemption of the over night stay in China). San ka pa? Oh well he deserves this vacation. Like him, Jenny, Jerome & myself deserves it too.

No comments: