Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thanks...

dinner at Cabalen with ma, Pa, Meng & Jen
Another birthday of mine ... thanks to everyone who remebered me yesterday on my day.....
Thanks to my bestfriend Luchie (love yah sweetie!!!) who sent these beautiful flowers for me...
Thanks to my generous niece Meng for these original shoes (o ayan as promised it's posted) muchas gracias!
Thanks to my parents for this longing chair, for telling me that I am still too young for a rocking chair... and to my sister for the batteries, without it these pictures would never be captured (got an expensive set of rechargeable batteries with charger from my hermana).

and for the greetings, thank you friends, thank you cousins, thanks sa lahat ng bumati (I won't mention names na you guys know who you are). God bless you all!

No comments: