Monday, September 25, 2006

Il Mio Partito Di Compleanno

Pictures from the birthday dinner I had last Friday at Trinity Seaside Restaurant. Special thanks to the following (in order of arrival hehehe): Jen, Dayday, Pen, Jeng, Dines, Gabs, Ziella, Yong, Dolfo, Jo, Chard and Mark.

Jen bought me the new Red Ribbon cake with a single candle (told her that if ever they're gonna give me a cake for my birthday NO NUMBER CANDLE please for this year, arghh 27!!!)

With my girlfriends: 1.) With Jen (& Dolfo pala di girl hehehe), Dayday 2.) With Jen, Jeng, Pen & Dines 3.) MLA girls 4.) With Zie & Gabs

Ang cute na si Chard (can't help but post his pic) super concious sa camera kaya kung ano ano itsura.
Got this from Jen (love yah sis kahit nabuking kita & all). At sinong nagsabi na di effective ang di ko pagpopost ng wish list, hmm? I got what I want hehehe.And this from Klog & Dolfo, may lilac pa ngang clip eh di ko napiture-an. Thanks po sa lahat for coming, for spending time with me and for being my friends. Love ya all!

No comments: