Thursday, June 15, 2006

Marco my Boylet

He's Kuyamarco, Marc, Marco Polo, Marcoboy, Makro or just simply Marco but to me he's my best best boybud. And now that he's moving to Singapore for a job (for 2 years huwaaaah) I am happy and excited for him, it is just sad that he'll no longer be there when I need a sound board (mahal overseas call), or will be near me when I have adventures, trips and more misadventures. I will no longer have my favorite coffee buddy, dadalang na reminders nya thru text of good National Geo shows or any channel shows that we both like. Magiging iba na cable mo, iba na radio stations mo, magmamahal na text sayo at lalong dadalang din text ko sayo dahil alam mong kuripot at tamad akong magtext. I just wish you'll keep the email flowing and will snarl at at me sa YM. Andito ka pa miss na kita, ikaw pa naman ang aking paboritong boylet. Ikaw na nagtetext muna sa akin ng mga mensaheng ipapadala sa iyong mga girlilet (natural ako manager nya kaya kailangang i-approve ko muna mga aktibidades nya). At sa diskarte sa panliligaw, you're the only friend I know who gives me the chance to bring out the boy in me (hehehe - hinahayaan nya akong magdialogue ng mga pacute & ligaw hirits for her prospects). I will truly miss you papa Marco :(. Basta yung sabi mo sa mala-soap mong dialogue kahapon, mamimiss mo ako ha at syempre sinong bestfriend mo doon? See you soon for your send off, and who knows this girlilet of yours can visit you sa Singapore before this year ends or perhaps early next year. Isasama ko pa ang iba mong girlilet (hmmm, makapag SG tour nga with Jen & Leby and perhaps the SagadaGang). Love yah! Hope you'll continue to read, appreciate good music, think & ponder on what ifs in life and explore the beauty of love & life (yan lang ang maipapamana sayo ng iyong abang si Joan). Take care & God Bless you my friend. Friends Forever (baduy man eh pagtyagaan na natin)!!!

No comments: