Monday, May 23, 2005

Quoting your quote


Posted by Hello Okay okay, I know the picture has nothing to do with the tittle & the content but wait a minute kala nyo lang yun hehehe.

I would like to put as an entry the lines that a special person quoted in various circumstances, perhaps he's in a moment where his emotions truly expresses what he really feels or maybe just maybe he found the one already, you know who you are & who she is... lots of luck to you & to her :-)

Dec 20, 2004
Being with you is like spending a sunny yet windy afternoon at the beach while writing on the sand or those days that I spend on a swing when I was a little kid.. or climbing trees, running barefoot in the fields or playing under a full moon. Oh those happy & unforgetable days! With you I'm a child again, I am so inlove with you.

to be continued... (hehehe tinamad na naman ako ;))

No comments: