Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Saturday Night

Before I post my Switchfoot photos I'll be posting the pictures from Saturday when I met up with my college girl friends.
With work and other things that keep us busy, my Jologs friends & I make it a point to catch up with each other's lives (gossips & real life dramas). We may all be busy but we squeeze in the dinner or coffee every once in a while. I am that fortunate to have great friends like them. The planned get together took place last Saturday, Sept. 8 at Greenbelt. It was belated for Gabs & advance bday celeb for me. What more can you ask for when 12 days before your actual birthday, gifts started pouring in? Thanks to my hermana Saree for the blouse, Vines for the perfume and Ziella, dear Zie… for the Cons, it made my Switchfoot experience very fashionable hehehe.
Picture above: Ziella and Vina... below: moi with my hermana Saree
Chona & Fafa Ronald was with us however since mga taga Antips maagang nagsiuwi.

With Ziella Loans (hehehe).

No comments: