Friday, July 28, 2006

In Contemplation

Alright, so I did under estimate myself big time and thanks to my loyal group of friends who yelled at me telling me things that made a great deal of sense. I was in a moment, a depressing moment that lingered sad to say. Then I saw horrible pictures of what is happening in Lebanon and the Nobel prize winner photo by Kevin Carter taken years ago.

I am working for a fundraising consultancy firm that is why terrifying pictures are no biggie to me, I’m used to it actually but what I saw recently totally broke my heart. I guess I still am lucky being able to feel no grave threat, no hunger and strife.
Guys please go to
http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.org/ and be counted. Please pray for the civilians, they don’t deserve what they’re experiencing right now.
So I guess I really should count my blessings. And to Him, I am sorry I wasn’t thinking clearly. The gloomy weather affected my thoughts, don't worry it is all sunny today :) I will try my best to cheer up.

Happy weekend to all! Be safe, stay dry – it might rain this weekend.

No comments: