Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tagged by Daei

20 years ago I . . .
1. am 6 years old and in first grade (nag EDSA revolution nung Feb at si Cory na ang presidente)
2. am no longer the baby of the family, my neice Meng was born (bitter ba? hehehe)
3. am obsessed with Barbie Dolls and Ghost Busters

10 years ago I . . .
1. feel sad yet excited cos' I'll be on own na - college na ako!
2. dread school, I miss my parents, my Mom would cry while talking to me on the phone
3. met new friends who are really different from me - friends who remained true all these years

5 years ago I . . .
1. had my first break up
2. became a manager
3. was missing my bestfriend Chie, she went to Singapore and was working overseas ever since

3 years ago I . . .
1. resigned from my first job and was hired by my current boss
2. mastered the craft of multi-tasking

3. joined friendster (hehehe babaw talaga)

1 year ago I . . .
1. had my second break up
2. went to Thailand (on business), Hong Kong (including Disneyland) and China
3. got sick due to stress (aka Law School Disease)


So far this year I . . .
1. was able to see Puerto Galera (ditto Daei)
2. am in a turbulent state of being (hehehe labo)
3. did really crazy things like sending an application (with a lousy video entry) to Amazing Race Asia for one

Yesterday I . . .
1. went to USTH for my Ma's check-up
2. called my Dad to tell him news re: Ma's check up
3. watched ILNY for the first time (hehehe was too exhausted to open ny eyes on some scenes)

Today I . . .
1. am obsessed with Paramita's Tala album
2. am feeling blue (kame ni Jen - we just want to cry, must be because of the gloomy weather)
3. learned about Kuya Bern's news on his approved application for exams in the US and his working Visa


Tomorrow I will . . .
1. probably be thinking about Da Vinci Code
2. as usual wake up and go to work
3. be thinking about what to write on my blog

In the next year I will . . .
1. / might go to the US (depende sa options and kung kaya ko)
2. be busy with school
3. not be here in the office (malay mo naka leave ako hehehe or permanently not here, with my own business or baka nagretire na ko or maternity leave!!!! waaaaah)

In the next minute, I will tag...
1. Gracious
2. Luch
3. Kuya Berns

No comments: