Friday, May 18, 2012

Barney's Bride

picture from the web

It’s been a while, I know.  I just want to drop a little note before I see the full episode where we’ll all find out (here in the Phils.) who ends up with who in HIMYM.  I know it was my girl Robin but everyone is still rooting for the Ted-Robin Tandem.  And of course Lily & Marshall’s bet is still on.  Ted will meet the kids’ mother on  Barney’s wedding but it doesn’t necessarily mean that she’ll be the love of Ted’s life because that spot was already filled, am I right?  Oh yes I know I’m right.

PS: Cobie looks so cool in Avengers but my mind can't help but anticipate in what scene will the rest of the HIMYM pop out?  I'm such a fan I know.  Catch the 1 hour special of the HIMYM season finale tonight at 8 on 2nd Ave. (This is not a paid plug).

Happy weekend boys & girls!

No comments: