Thursday, January 12, 2012

Robin thoughts on a Thursday

I am supposed to be working, I got tons of backlog and I need to be back on track. You see I got married (hahaha ibroadcast ba) and I was away on honeymoon that I haven’t had the chance to greet everyone on the blogosphere a Happy New Year. There I greeted everyone in time for the Chinese New Year.

Going back as to why I disrupted my Oh So Busy life is because I am too bothered with what I was able to glimpse on. Yes glimpse on because I wasn’t able to read the full story. I just took a quick read on the article regarding HIMYM. I am way too behind the current series. I don’t want to jump into conclusion but I am so concerned as to who is the Mom. It took me a long time to accept what I have read some time ago from Carter Bays that it is definitely not Robin. I am rooting for Robin. I want it to be Robin and for my sanity it got to be Robin.


But life must go on, the very reason why I’m writing this. I just have to let it out. I miss the gang. Will download more of the episodes soon and will have a marathon this weekend.

PS: I miss you my blog.

No comments: