Friday, January 20, 2012

Psst Panget...Muah!

Being married is not a piece of cake. It requires a lot of patience, understanding and self-sacrifice if you want a peaceful, harmonious life. My intro would sound like there is trouble in paradise but it’s the other way around. I am blessed, with just 1 month of married bliss I see things bright and clear and I hope and pray to stay this way (yes Lord, please).

My husband and I are in a long distance relationship when we were still boyfriends and girlfriends. Now that we’re married, we still are in this setup. Yes we always talk that things would change once we have kids. And even without he gave me 2 years to enjoy my career, he didn’t change a thing. 2 years from now we will revalidate what to do with our family even if it would still be just the two of us (minus kids). The guy I married is that kind and selfless. His unconditional love made me think twice before whining. His patience and thoughtfulness (not to mention generosity) makes me hold back with the harsh words trying to escape my mouth. I am lucky. The Higher Ups has been so kind to me.

This emo entry is for my baby W, Happy 1st month Panget! I love you! What I wrote was nauseatingly cheesy but I don’t care, it’s only once in my life that I get the chance to celebrate how deeply in love I am because I just got married last month (hehehe).

And to my fellow sheep ladies, this year (Water Dragon) is still our year (or yours)… love will bloom for the lady sheep this year… best time to get married they said. Kung Hei Fat Choi boys & girls. I’m off to see my husband this weekend. Happy me!

No comments: