Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I heart M. Cera


I Love Juno and now I’m in love with Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist

So to equate my love for both movies I therefore conclude that it’s Michael Cera that I really heart.

My favourite quotes from N & N’s Infinite Playlist:

“Look, other bands, they want to make it about sex or pain, but you know, The Beatles, they had it all figured out, okay? "I Want to Hold Your Hand." The first single. It's “F”-ing brilliant, right?... That's what everybody wants, Nicky. They don't want a twenty-four-hour hump sesh, they don't want to be married to you for a hundred years. They just want to hold your hand.”

"The way you’re looking in your sleep, the way you’re looking when you leap. The strange illusions that you keep. You don't know that I'm noticing."

So girls and boys try to get a hold of a pirated DVD (I’m not sure if this movie was shown in theatres here) or if you have super fast internet access try watching it online, alluc offers a lot of links.

I am going to download all the songs from the movie (just like what I did with Across the Universe and Rent) kaya pasensya na Chairman Manzano.

Happy Wednesday guys! Mid week so enjoy & relax... a lot of great movies this week. Hit the theatres if you’re not doing anything.


No comments: