Wednesday, January 28, 2009

photo updates

I was cleaning my phone image gallery last night kaya nakita kong I was about to make an entry about these photos kaya lang luma na yung iba, here are the pix worth posting before I delete them:


the Xmas gift from Tita Frellie & Tyong Nick arrived this week :) napagretire ko na ng maaga yung iPod Nano ko - it'll now belong to the caring hands of Will... upgraded syempre yung gift sa akin. Thanks Tita Frellie & Tyong!!! Kahit di ako nagrequest niregaluhan ako! Muah!!!

the pug puppy that kuya will buy sana - kung di lang kumontra si inay. isn't he the cutest?


my apo hehehe oo may apo na ako, this is Mikaela, ate Michelle's (pamangkin ko but she's older) daughter

okay ba sa restaurant name? only in Muntinlupa hehehe :)


dream ni Rovs, mag motor sa SLEX na naka complete get up - black leather pants, leather jacket & boots... dream on!

Fall na, I fell inlove with the colors of the leaves - buti pa sa Ayala Alabang dameng trees (photo taken this morning)

lastly, I made this grilled cream of dory with lemon butter sauce last weekend - yummy sya & not just because I made it, I received praises from my inay (na magaling magluto so bihira magbigay ng compliments sa luto ng iba).

No comments: