This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
I started blogging when? Hmmm 3 or 4 years ago? I started this because I was really angry at that time, I need an outlet and oh you know how people say that internet is a powerful tool and you have to use it responsibly? Yeah I was one of those pathetic individuals who took advantage hehehe and I’m glad I did. This piece of page swimming and circling the cyber world became a friend to me. I met other fellow bloggers here and I believe I have received intelligent, interesting (chismax chismax!!!), juicy (chismx pa din!!!), entertaining and helpful information that made me the person that I am today.
My angry “Daria” like way of looking at the world was transformed as my blogging days goes by. There were times when all crazy stuff are written here, when it seems like it is just one of the stupid tabloid sounding (looking) portal or when all that was featured here were a lot of very shallow musings of a bitch. But there are times too when a little sense and care about the world were forcefully plastered to this page.
And the pictures hehehe they’re nice right? The videos, everything stolen from the internet... poems, song lyrics, movie reviews, book reviews – everything! They are pretty awesome sometimes.
With this award, I am thinking of giving my space a name... not just sleepwalker cos’ that’s me but a name that I could use when I’m feeling pathetic and very loser-ly. Like if people will ask what I’m gonna do on a Friday night and of course being the dateless person that I am I’ll just say “I think I’m just gonna go hang out with Abby (read: Anne’s Blog but they don’t know it hahaha)”. Who’s Abby? And I’ll say “Oh you don’t know her, I’ll introduce her to you one of these days”. Hah!... How sad can it be? Hahaha. Or to be more “mysterious” the name should be of a male... Ty (for Tylenol – eases one from a headache), CJ (Cool Journal? Hmmm? Or Sammy (something mine).
I am running out of oxygen in my head so sorry for these craps. I really do sound like a loser, I admit and I surrender!
But hey this poor loser received a NOBLESSE OBLIGE! Beat that!
And I have the authority to throw it back at Daei (thanks dearie for still reading my blog and for bearing with it). The same goes to Monique – thanks for the support hehehe. To Mark Ganter (write a piece about this – puro ka pictures eh!), to Gracious (I think you’re busy, I miss your Bsss, Books, Bags and Broadway info), to Rosey (finally an update!!!) and to everyone in my blogroll. That’s my gratitude speech (of course you have to have one when you receive an award right?).
Para ‘to sa Bayan! Ok that was unnecessary hehehe... God Bless us all!