Friday, October 17, 2008

Trip To Manaoag

I've been to Manaoag a couple of times already and boy the devotees there -- a lot. I was a little worried at first because I'm with my mother who was just recently been confined to the hospital. She requested this trip as a Thanksgiving gesture to the Lord since she's slowly recovering. It was a blessed trip because when we arrived at the shrine there were just a few people on the line to the image. When we were done the people started to arrive. After lighting some candles, praying to the image and attending a mass we drove back to Manila. On our way home we had lunch at Fresh Fish in Tarlac. Here are some pictures of Mama, Kuya (who agreed to drive us) and my Auntie Ela:Mama with a new friend - Manong Guard

Fresh Fish

Mas mukha silang mag-ama kesa mag-ina


Auntie Ela with the restaurat's humungous rice

Photo Op uli ni Mama

No comments: