Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tale of the Travelling Hand

I'm blogging from China! Yes folks... I'm currently here visiting my bestfriend. Unlike the last time I'm here, we were able to roam around the city this time. First let me introduce you to our tour guide, my hand hehehe. You know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself when travelling alone (I may have Chie & Sophie to accompany me on some lakads but most of the time while they're at work I roam around the city by myself). So how would I be able to take my pictures as proof that 've been to those places? Hehehe I came up the idea of photographing my fingers along with the views. Here are initial pictures from the trip. Enjoy!

my own traffic sign hehehe at San Francisco Garden

Ruins of St. Paul
still at St. Francisco Garden (habang dinadampot ko si manong, makulit eh)
Museum de Macau (obviously, I know you guys know how to read)


aw ouch! Pixu at A-Ma Temple

at Pousada de Sao Tiago (a 5-star hotel where the simplest room costs MOP2,000 - around P10,000)
near the Mount Fortress

NO ENTRY! Stopping a car at San Francisco Garden

at the Fisherman's Wharf

lovers in Macau (grabe PDA sa bansang ito oo!)

coochi coochi! while tickling the Grand Lisboa

More pictures next time. Happy Wednesday!

PS: Happy Birthday to Jo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you would think the owner of the hand is anorexic... I'm mean! Hahaha! Enjoy your vacation sis! We miss you! Mwah!

Anne said...

hmpft, may mga ayaw ata sa pasalubong.