Monday, March 24, 2008

Across the Universe

I was informed that this was shown exclusively in Greenbelt/ Glorietta earlier this month but if you can get a copy (forgive me for saying this… even a pirated one for I’ve seen this in a pirated version that belongs to my bestfriend) GO GET ONE & WATCH IT.

If you love the Beatles, or the movie version of RENT and Moulin Rouge add this film to your favorites list.

And if you can’t get enough of the movie, a 31 track deluxe Soundtrack CD edition is available which featured all the songs by the cast from the movie (again I’m sorry for saying this… I downloaded my copy from Limewire… what can I do? It’s not available here in Pinas).

This is definitely the best movie (for me) of 1st quarter 2008 (even though this was originally released last year).

No comments: