Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jo, He's not the Boy who cried Wolf... he's BEOWULF

If you guys are thinking of watching Beowulf in cinemas you better opt for the IMAX experience. I watched it last night with Jo where a full length 3D animation was showcased. I love Angelina Jolie in this movie, although it is animated I still believe that it is Angie’s real body (as opposed to Ray Winstone’s bod in this flick hehehe – watch the movie first then search through yahoo or imdb on what Ray aka Beowulf looks like).

It is in a way dark and gory (why would it not be? Neil Gaiman wrote the screenplay) and Robert Zemeckis’ impressive creation will make you remember the Polar Express.

So take my word for it, if you want to watch it ready your P400 and watch it in IMAX, it is worth your money (in my case Joel’s money hehehe).

PS: thanks Jo for the “initial bday treat”, looking forward to the “babawi ka pa rin treat”.

No comments: