Monday, November 13, 2006

The Charles Schulz Principle

1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.

My Math teacher in HS Ms. Luzuriaga, kahit lagi kong kaaway yun she made me realized that outside HS is a cruel world and that I have to be tough to survive
Sir Willy, my Physics teacher in HS, his inspiring words on my project still echoes on my mind – he believed in me that I can make it.
Mr. Magkasi, my Experimental Psychology professor – idol ko sya, cool at matalino hehehe madali pang kausap reason why I asked him to be the thesis adviser of my group
Sor Nora Sullera (na ngayon ay Tita Noree na lang) – she personifies what a true nun should be – cheerful, kind and compassionate, she was the one who opened my eyes to the truths about the world.

2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.

Need I mention my bestfriend Luchie? She’s my rock as I am hers.
My bestest best bud M, he’s the person who made me realized that I can be a good friend
My good & true friends… space is not enough and I don’t think mentioning 3 would suffice – I have a lot of good friends who have helped me through the years I existed.


3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.

My parents, of course I have learned a lot of life’s lessons through them
My Tita Eden & Tyong Roger – I look up to them because they have set exemplary qualities, I love them both
My boss W, she have thought me a lot of things for my professional life, some are even things that I don’t need inside the office but something I would need when I face the cruel world
J, taught me the art of a lot of things – waiting, being patient, to be a real friend, and to let go when the need arises
Luchie, that there are people that are not just a best friend and more than a blood sister – we’re soul sisters


4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.

A lot, need not mention their names. I am blessed and I appreciate it.


5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.

My nieces & nephews – they add colors & joy to our family
My Ma & Pa
My bestfriend Luchie
My travel buddies (mainstay si Jo, Jen & Marco, the SagadaGang included)
The Jologs

And I’m tagging: Daei, Niq, Cious, Chie, Jen, Rosey, and everybody

No comments: