Thursday, June 04, 2009

Pinoy Talaga

There's a new Korean craze storming the Philippines... kids, teens & the not so young especially girls are going gaga over the Korean F4. And by writing about it here there is no denying that I like the show too (not as much as I like Princess Hours, Dalja's Spring and Coffee Prince hehehe). I finished the whole DVD last night and while watching the end credits I can't help but laugh... kaya naman pala maganda pagkakatranslate, mga pinoy gumawa... here's the reason why I confirmed that the piracy was 100% (or maybe in collaboration with their Korean friends?) done by Filipinos:see what I mean? there are a lot of funny subtitles in Tagalog

I won't give any spoiler because we all know what's gonna happen it was just pretty much the same with Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2... Meteor Garden is very different although it was based on the same manga. Yaman na ng writer nito, di ako magugulat kung magkakaron ng Tagalog version.

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments: