Monday, July 21, 2008

Work, Concerts, Batman and other Disasters

I was reading an old email from a friend circa 2004, we mentioned there na nakakabobo ang magtrabaho. Well mas nakakabobo ang walang trabaho. I’m experiencing that lately. I am doing nothing here in the office, ang dame kong petiks na oras. Time of the year when kinda plantsado naman ang lahat. No rush projects, no urgent campaigns.

Di mo tuloy maiwasan ang mag muni muni which is not healthy.

On a brighter side of life… my bestfriend is back and another good thing is that she’ll be able to watch the Lifehouse concert with me and Ziella on Saturday.

Ayos na may isa nang bright sa buhay ko but more on the gloomy part…

Stereophonics is performing in Hong Kong this week and sa Japan din. Why oh why dun lang? Made me think why I was born here in the Philippines, kakainis (I know super shallow but who cares? blog ko to hehehe).

Batman movie (The Dark Knight) is actually good but not great… uber haba (2 hours & 35 minutes) nawawalan tuloy ng gana viewers – not all I guess but I’m counting myself and Ziella plus a few other friends. Okay na sana it’s just that the makers really prolonged it to the extent that even the climatic parts became dragging. Buti na lang Heath Ledger was there with his great performance (and his demise making it more kakakilabot) sige na nga magandang maganda na yung movie. So now those who have watched it already knows who the villain na for the next installment.

Wawa naman Ben2, problematic dame disasters tsk tsk di kase ako sinasama sa plano eh wala tuloy syang taga sapak sa mga nang aaway sa kanya.

No comments: