Monday, February 12, 2007

Pre-Valentine Thoughts

I made a pact with myself this weekend. No more negative energy, just enjoy life and be happy. It is really hard to be happy “happy” all I can do for now is happy “ha-ha-ha” but it doesn’t matter. What’s important is that I know for a fact that I am not alone, I am blessed with my great family and with good friends.

I had the chance to bond with my good friend Zie last Friday & Saturday. She’s now in Bora enjoying the sun & sand – I should have been with her if only she booked me on that trip hehehe. But it’s okay because I am so looking forward to the goodies that she’ll buy for me.

I finished PH, hooray! Nice story – if only love will be like that for all of us. Well there are some like me who I think are not that fortunate enough to have a great romance but I am not complaining. I am having a little difficulty but I am sure that the best is yet to come.

I am so blessed that my favorite boy(space)friend is still my good friend and that he’ll always be around. I am lucky to have my other boy(space)friend Ses who’s been acting as my conscience nowadays. Friends who knows how stupid I am but still they’re there, supportive and loving me just the same. And the girls, my girls Jen & Rovs – listeners of my non-stop rants and few raves. The bestest best friend in the world – who never fail to make the situation so wonderfully amusing. And Sophie, who seconded every motion – the way you did it shakes the cobwebs on my hard head.

Thanks to Monique for the pleadings – you saved my ass from my professor hehehe. Salamat talaga to the nth power, galing ng gawa mong ejection complaint.

Special mention to my good good friend Atty. Joel (so many Joels oo). Who have risen from the silence. Good thing you’re bored my dear at least napapadpad ka sa South to cheer me & yourself up. ATC is a good getaway from the Loovapalooza ain’t it? Thank you very much for the purple book rest. The story behind it melts my heart. Thanks for the effort (lahat ng effort) – I have really missed you and I am looking forward to having more good chats & moments with you. A good friend really knows you in a lot of ways, from colors you like to the way you like things arranged. At dahil malapit na ang araw ng mga puso, binabati ko na kayong lahat – to those who’ll spend it with their honeys make the day really special and those who’ll be spending it with great friends like me – bless you all!

No comments: