Friday, April 21, 2006

Tagged by Monique

3 Names U go By:
Joan
Anne
Jo

3 Screen Names U Have Had:
Anne
Juanna
Joanina

3 Things U Like about Yourself:
the way I can crack a joke to myself (syempre on my mind lang)
ability to make fun of myself
optimistic

3 Things U Don’t Like about Yourself:
lack of self-discipline esp sa food (hehehe lafang galore!!!)
insomniac
not confrontational

3 Parts of Your Heritage:
Spanish (Mom’s side are full to half blooded)
Chinese (Pop's side)
Bicolano

3 Things that Scare U:
Blood on screen
other person’s Blood
my own Blood

3 of Your Everyday Essentials:
watch
lotion
contact lens

3 Things U are Wearing Right Now:
my Harry Potter watch
fruity body lotion (which I don’t really like but what the heck it’s the nearest lotion I can grab) by The Body Shop
lavender shirt

3 of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
Teddy Geiger (at the moment)
Smashing Pumpkins (all time fave)
a lot more

3 of Your Favorite Songs:
Landslide by Smashing Pumpkins
Near You Always by Jewel
More……

3 Things U Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
sky diving (like where)
visit my best friend in Cambodia
see our new house (dapat pwede nang matirhan & super ganda dapat ng room ko)

3 Things You Want in a Relationship:
Honesty
Respect
Laughter

2 Truths and a Lie:
I speak my mind all the time but not when I’m with a guy I like (wihihihi).
I will do everything for my Ma & Pop.
The One will pass by SOON (oh holy lie).

3 Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to U:
Sense of humor
Street-smartness
Neatness


3 Things about the Same Sex that Appeal to U:
Beautiful long shiny hair
long eye lashes
height in proportion to weight (hehehe)

3 Things U Just Cannot Do:
Scuba dive or any kind of deep water activities, can’t swim eh
Sing mala-Am Idol

Stare at my own blood

3 of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Reading
Watching movies
coffee/dinner with friends

3 Things U Want to do Really Bad Right Now:
Sleep
make all the papers on my desk disappear
tell him what I think & feel

3 Careers U are Considering:
Librarian
Barista
Professional Bum (pero filthy rich dapat)


3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
Italy
Morocco
Palawan

3 Kid’s Names:
Johanna
Heathcliff
Jacob


3 Things U Want to Do Before U Die:
Travel and Explore Italy
meet Jostein Gardner (buhay pa ba yun?)
meet the one (hehehe – I have a feeling kase na I will die young)

3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Boy:
I appreciate beautiful, sexy women.
I have always been the “confidante pare” of my guy friends – my outlook are those of a man daw

I hate waiting (most of the guys I know hates waiting kaya I think it’s a guy thing ;)

3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Chick:
My favorite movies are chick-flick types.
I like to shop every once in a while (but not really for clothes & other kikay stuff)
I love flowers (but too shy to admit it)

3 Celeb Crushes:
Leo DiCaprio (hehehe all time crush yan mapataba mapapayat)
Sam Wang
Ace Young (at the moment)

3 People U Would Like to Complete This Quiz:
Luchie
Tos
Jenny

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hi Anne, thanks for being such a good sport! :) PRomise, matatagalan pa ulit bago kita i-tag ulit. Heehee! :D

Anne said...

hi niq! oks lang actually i enjoyed doing the tags medyo natagalan nga lang medyo busy kase. hope you're enjoying your summer.