Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We Got Featured!

Yes We Were!

the home page on bridalbook.ph

It was an exciting moment when I received Kristy Texon, BridalBook.ph's Editor in Chief that Warren & my wedding pictures were chosen to be featured on their site (Summit Media's web portal for the wedding industry). I wanted so much to finish answering their questionnaire so that I can submit it, I was really excited. 2 days after I was able to send it back, while browsing through Facebook, tadan! It was so surreal, reading an article about yourself and your story - amazing.

All the great works of our suppliers were there. We were so blessed that our hardwork & labor of love to have a wedding to remeber paid off. My wedding bouquet was even chosen as one of W@W's Best of 2011 Bridal Bouquet series. It's so awesome!!!

Here are some of the photos I print screened hehehe. Thank you BridalBook for the awesome feature.
love story page

preparation details

black & white photo by Nelwin Uy

Do check out the whole feature by clicking here.

No comments: