Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Under The Weather

The song of the moment and it fits me well for I’m really a little under the weather.

***

I have seen the acclaimed The King and the Clown movie starring my beloved Lee Jun-ki. I have been intrigued for a while why this movie was very well praised and recommended and now I know why. It was a little “Farewell my Concubine”, “Memoirs of a Geisha” and “The Last Emperor” in a sort of way. All those great films mentioned combined and voila, The King and the Clown. Although each story is different from the other, they all showcased the beauty and richness of the Asian culture.

If you have the opportunity to watch this movie go ahead, this broke Taikugki’s record in the International scenario. This movie is now the holder of the best Korean film title, it received awards and recognition from China, Japan and the US. This was South Korea’s official entry to 2006’s foreign film category of the Oscar’s.

Enough said, Jun-ki is not even paying me enough to advertise his movie.
Happy Tuesday! I know a lot of you are now excited with the Sex and the City movie. Let’s discuss it next time ;)

No comments: