Friday, May 12, 2006

Gemini

I was listening to new tracks on Yahoo Launchcast when I got intrigued with a girl group singing a line that sounds like “I need you to love me”. Alright the group is called BarlowGirl – they are sisters - cool, Christians and boy they are all good looking, but what is this:

Status: Not dating - "We believe that God has one perfect man already chosen for us; therefore we have no need to worry ourselves in searching for him. When the time is right we know God will bring us together. In the meantime we are not hiding in a closet avoiding all males. We are still living our lives, just without the pressure of having to have a boyfriend."

Make sense. Makes a lot of sense.

Jenny & I were having one of the many gazillion chats we always have and we have discussed this “not dating” preference. Actually we both believe that somewhere out there is a guy designed by God for us and he truly exists. We both are convinced that everything in life has reasons for happening – there is a big purpose for everything we are experiencing. It can be heartache, can be something that one should really be happy about or a so-so thing that we didn’t noticed happened. Whatever is God’s reason for giving us the status we have right now – we are not questioning it (although there are times when I ask the question when & where).

I am not gonna write about mushy stuff, ergo finding the one or where the one is. Nor am I gonna write about what I think as regards to God’s plan for me or for all of us in general. What am I gonna blabber in relation to this topic? Nothing, I’ll just leave myself with this statement.

I know you’re there, I know you’re the person for me.

Enjoy Listening to this inspirational song. Happy weekend!


Powered by Castpost

No comments: