Monday, November 21, 2005

Domestic Goddess

It's not Nigela, it's just ME :)

Tuna & Mushroom Pasta in Olive Oil
A perfect treat for the weight watchers. All you have to do is sauté garlic then onions in olive oil, add the tuna & the mushroom (I added olives cos I love them) then wait for it to simmer. Then add your choice of herbs & spices (a dash of pepper would be alright but you can also add basil or a lil oregano just to add zest to it) then add salt depending on your preferred taste. It is best that you under cook your pasta a little because when you add them to your sautéed tuna & mushroom in olive oil sauce the heat will just make it perfect. Here’s what I was able to come up from this recipe (mind you I just tossed the ingredients together – walang cook book or instruction advice to) – an instant masterpiece (tastes good too). Yummy or Yucky?




The Tree, the Wreath and the Fairy
Yep yep yep, I am done decorating my humble abode for the Christmas season (actually not that done but I have started it by assembling my very first ever holiday tree). It is the first time that I am living in a real house on my own so buying the perfect tree is really a full time job for me last weekend not to mention the decors & other ornaments, I promise to post some pictures tomorrow. My motif? Pink, Fuchsia, Lavender and Old Rose. My bestfriend Luchie would be very proud of me for choosing the color schemes. I am done with the tree and the wreath and the Fairy was already placed on the tree top. This week I’ll just be doing the finishing touches. I have already installed the lights, have changed the bulbs to blinkers and I am so proud of myself. I was able to do all of it without a handy man. I am now a Handy Goddess hehehe.

Divisoria to Baclaran and to Any Point in Metro Manila
Yes that’s my route. Pen Jen & I went to the shopping capitals of the Metro for good buys – for our selves, our families & friends and of course for our clients. Let me invite everyone to come & buy stuff at our very own Tiange and Garage Sale, it’ll be this weekend – Nov 26-28 at Pembo, Makati City. It’s near The Fort. We have the best items and you guys won’t be sorry. The things we’re selling are worth the travel & money :).

I will post some of the merchandise we’re selling tonight so that you’ll have an idea on what we have ;)

For now I’m going back to work, happy Monday guys!

No comments: